Invest In Your Long Term Productivity.
01. Essential Activities
What are your 5(50?) Essential Activities you and your team need to focus on that will push your business to the next level?
Spend one facilitated day to articulate those 20, 30, 50 mission critical activities that will Grow Your Business.
02. diamond clarity
Achieve Diamond Clarity with your whole team by articulating what you intend to achieve and the steps to achieving it.
Spend the dedicated time with your leadership team for discussion of high-level organizational goals and implementation objectives.
Ideal for Solo-preneurs and Small Teams.
03. Your Business Operating System
Install the Entrepreneurial Operating System(TM) to hold more effective meetings, gain clarity on where you are, where you want to go and exactly what you have to do to get there.
Define your Core Focus
Define your Core Values
Set your 10-year Target
Paint your 3-year Picture
Define your 1-year Goals
Adopt the 90-Day World
Ideal for Leadership Teams of 3-7.
04. Your Sustainable Business Plan
“Sustainable Business Practice”
Enable transparency to take responsibility.
Earn trust with your
Custom Essential Activities That GROW Your Business
Our Essential Activities program is ideal for solo-preneurs and very small teams.
What are the essential activities that will grow your business?
Spend the time required to clearly articulate those mission critical activities that you and your team need to relentlessly perform at the highest level in order to accomplish the milestones that will grow your business.
Bring the Culture Executive into your inner circle for a focused workshop that will help you articulate YOUR SPECIFIC essential activities that are mission critical to growing YOUR SPECIFIC business.
1. Articulate your Specific Goal
2. Identify relevant categories
Identify relevant categories of activities that pertain to this goal: e.g., Enhance your marketing activities, Shorten your sales cycle, Improve your efficiency of delivery, etc.
3. Develop your essential activities
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Operations / Delivery
People / Teams
Your Business Operating System
Install a Proper OS to Grow Your Business
Get More Out of Yourself and Your Team with Regular Meetings | Vision Clarity | Accountability | Superior Leadership Skills
LEarn How to Get More out of yourself and your staff
Install a simple and effective system in your organization and start learning how to get the most out of yourself and your team – improve communications, increase your productivity and grow your business with less effort and more authentic passion than ever before.
- Are you a leader in a Leadership Team of 3-7 colleagues?
- Then you need read the first few chapters of Traction: Get A Grip on Your Business, by Gino Wickman.
- If the contents of the book resonate with you and you are interested in discussing how to implement the system in your organization, you can schedule a free, no obligation call with us to discuss how to.
- If we both see a potential fit, we can then move on to the next step:
- 1st, a Free, No obligation 90 Minute Meeting with your leadership team to discuss installing EOS(R) in your organization
- 2nd, Schedule your team’s Foundation Day Meeting
- 3rd, Schedule your facilitated Vision Building Days
- 4th, facilitated Quarterly Level-10 Meetings
- 5th, Your facilitated Annual Planning Meetings
- We will introduce you to the L-10 Meeting and the EOS Method, then we will facilitate the implementation of your L-10 Meetings as needed until you are able to run them flawlessly on your own.
Planning and Development
Embrace Transparency, Earn Trust
It’s time to embrace sustainable business practices. It’s time to embrace corporate social responsibility. It’s time to meet with the Culture Executive to think and talk strategically about the present and the future.
Invest in your future.
Move beyond the talk and act!
Don’t have a Sustainability Department? No problem! The Culture Executive can install and management one remotely for you. Contact us for more information.
Common Executive Session topics include:
• What are our true values?
• What does success look like?
• Do we all agree on the future goal?
• How are our things really going?
• How do we grow, more intelligently?
• How do we get more out of our team?
• How are we recongizing staff’s hard work?
• How to deal with the present w/o sacrificing the future goal?
Short- and long-term,
Executive and Leadership Level packages available.
A Goal Without A Plan Is Just A Wish
Making strategy is a deeply important part of developing a successful business.
But even the best strategy is only as good as the team working to implement it.